Promote your Verified Giveaway Follow
Take advantage of these quick and easy tips to get your new Verified Giveaway noticed!
Utilize Social Media
- Do not limit your audience to one platform, try them all!
- Repeat your posts to bring in new users but do not spam your audience
- Add little reminders onto other posts such as going live tweets. You could include: “don’t forget our PLAYR.gg giveaway here: <link>” at the base so it does not require a whole new post to remind/enlighten people.
Cater to Each Platform
- Be mindful of image sizes and presentation between platforms
- Facebook and Twitter are similar but Instagram requires a different sized graphic
- Creating one image for all platforms might cause sizing issues where part of the graphic is cut off
- Up-to-date sizes for all social media platforms can be found via Sprout Social
- Make sure you are including all of the details in a simple layout without overcrowding the message
- Details such as “US only” can be left out as they are clearly displayed on the giveaway
- The main parts you’ll need to include are: what the prize is, how to enter it and the link to the giveaway
- Using emojis on your posts if another effective way to grab attention
- Having a title at the top surrounded by emojis is likely to alert someone to read the rest
- Social media has peak hours too!
- A good chance to catch people is around lunchtime when people check their phones
- Don't be afraid to research the best social media posting times, it can be a great asset
Social Media Features
- Sites such as Instagram provide very useful tools to help you promote more effectively
- Stories (Instagram) allow you to create an image and add a Call To Action (CTA) which transports users straight to the website when they swipe up
- As this is a mobile only feature, and switching apps can take longer, creating a direct link is very effective